Visitor Registration Prize
Win a Nespresso Gift Pack
Pre-register and attend buildnz | designex to be in the draw.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry:By entering the competition you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoters reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion without prior notice and at its discretion or extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
3. Entry is only open to industry professionals aged 14 years or over. Employees and contractors and the immediate families of employees and contractors of the promoters and other agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. The promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
5. Promotion commences 20/05/18 at 09:00am and closes 5:00 pm on Thursday 05/07/18 and no entries will be accepted after this time. The draw will take place on Friday 06/07/18 at XPO Exhibitions, 152 Beaumont St, Westhaven, Auckland 1010.
6. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry:
7. The promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8. The winner will be notified by mail, email or telephone (at the option of the promoter) and the name of the winner may be published on any XPO Exhibitions website on or after 5:00 pm Thursday 05/07/18. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize. The promoters may at their absolute discretion substitute this prize for a prize of equal value without notice to the entrants or winner. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. The promoters are not responsible or liable for:
- late, lost or misdirected entries;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, either provided by entrants to the competition or generated by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
- any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury) which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The promoters collect entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise requested by the entrant, each entrant also agrees that the promoters may collect and hold the information, and use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to lottery departments and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to XPO Exhibitions Ltd.
12. All entrants warrant that they are not contravening any national laws by entering the prize draw.